Get Treatment Now!
For the many people who suffer from addiction to drugs and alcohol, and also for those who have loved ones affected by addiction to drugs and/or alcohol, living with drug abuse is an all-encompassing, excruciating experience. The process of rehabilitation, or rehab, is to help addicts come to understand their dependency, learn to recognize and steer clear of triggers that lead them to use, and develop the tools needed to live as a recovering addict. Addiction Rehabilitation Centers Minneapolis, MN creates personalized treatment centers services plans to meet the physical, mental, social, medical, vocational, and emotional requirements of all their clients. All of this is available in a healthy, sympathetic atmosphere where addicts that wish to begin recovering from drug and alcohol dependency can take their first steps on the right path.
Better Rehabilitation Care Center’s Services
Unfortunately, because of the stigma of being ‘an addict,’ most people hide their problems from their family members, and sometimes whole families hide problems with drug abuse from the rest of the world. This is common, and unfortunately often creates a lot of bitterness and frustration between loved ones, friends, and the addict. Particularly in these instances, an intervention can be the best way to persuade an addict to enter rehabilitation. Addiction Treatment Center Minneapolis strongly suggests utilizing a therapist, or an interventionist (an intervention specialist) to supervise the intervention itself. Interventions can be crucial for everyone involved, and the advantages include:
- providing a safe atmosphere
- help people to communicate their fears and anger
- convincing an addict to enter rehabilitation
Detox is another process that may be needed before signing up for rehab, however, it’s very important to understand that detox cannot ‘cure’ an addict from their problems on its own. As a first step towards recovery, detox can help the addict thoroughly and swiftly withdraw from the substance(s) they are addicted to, occasionally with the aid of medicine. There are two commonly utilized types of detox:
- Social detoxification is a type of detox that is completed in a residential or outpatient facility, and typically involves helping an addict through cravings while educating the addict and readying them for rehabilitation.
- Medically supervised detoxification (often referred to as medically supervised withdrawal) happens in a hospital or inpatient facility so the addict’s withdrawal may be guided by a nurse or medical doctor.
Better Rehabilitation Care Center provides both kinds of detox, depending on the requirements of their clients. Addiction Rehab Minnesota provides rehab for people at all stages of dependency, whether they’ve just started displaying signs of dependency, or are continuing abusers drugs and/or alcohol. Their rehabilitation programs include, but aren’t limited to, treatment for:
- opiates (heroin, codeine)
- prescribed drugs (pharmaceuticals, hydrocodone, oxycodone)
- designer drugs (bath salts, many stimulants)
- crystal meth
By assessing the root of addiction, identifying contributing mental factors (including co-occurring disorders), and developing the most efficient treatment plans for each client, Addiction Rehabilitation Centers Minneapolis, MN is able to provide the most powerful, effective rehab addiction center services program.
Find Help Now!
Better Rehabilitation Care Center’s residential rehabilitation program combines the most effective parts of inpatient and outpatient rehab:
- 24/7 supervision and access to the medical staff
- comfortable, homey facilities
- contact with real world conditions and problems
Since each client’s rehab plans are custom-made to be individualized to their specific requirements, no plan is the exact same as any other. However, clients should expect to participate in the following sorts of rehab:
- group or individual therapy
- behavioral modeling programs
- daily recovery support meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
Intervention Addiction Services’ recovery professionals are available 24 hours a day for any questions regarding addiction, interventions, detox, or rehabilitation centers, so call 612-213-2179 today!